The importance of a good beard oil
Does your beard itch? Do you have beardruff (dandruff of the beard)? Is your beard prickly or feel like straw? If so you should be using beard oil every day.
As your beard grows it absorbs the natural oils from your face. This means that there isn’t enough oil to keep you skin healthy and hydrated. This causes your face to itch, and flake causing beardruff, and your beard will feel dry and prickly.
To prevent this you want to use a beard oil. Preferably one that is all natural and that has jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is the oil most like the oils your body naturally produces.
Using a high quality beard oil like the oils we sell will replace the oils absorbed by your beard preventing dryness that leads to itching, flakiness, and it will help soften and strengthen your beard.
How to use beard oil
Using beard oil is very easy. We recommend that you apply beard oil after you get out of the shower while your beard is still damp and your pores are open.
Now depending on the weather where you live, how coarse your beard is, and how much natural oils your skin produces the amount of beard oil you need will vary. Start with just a few drops and add more until you find the amount needed for your beard.
- Apply a few drops of beard oil to you hand.
- Rub your hands together to spread the beard oil across your palms.
- Run your hands through your beard and along your cheeks and neck to apply the beard oil.
- Rub your fingertips against your cheeks and next to run the beard oil into your skin.
- Run any excess beard oils on your arms or elbows, any place that has dry skin.