In this cigar review I smoke and review the My Father the Judge from the Garcia family.
- Name & Size: My Father MF The Judge (5×60 box press)
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra Oscuro
- Binder: Nicaraguan
- Filler: Nicaraguan Corojo & Corojo
- Ratings: 93 and 2017 #7 cigar of the year by Cigar Aficionado – https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25cigar/my-father-the-judge-grand-robusto-2017
“Cloaked in a gorgeous dark brown Sumatra Oscuro wrapper, who’s subtle sweetness hides an inner strength, this full bodied blend is rounded out by three different Nicaraguan fillers, all grown on the Garcia’s farms as well as Corojo and Criollo binders.” – http://myfathercigars.com/
- Construction: The cigar was flawless. The wrapper smooth and it felt good to hold in my hand.
- Initial Light / First Third: Lots of cedar spice on the initial light with a mocha finish.
- Second Third: Lots of leather and earth, some nuttiness
- Final Third: The cedar spice was back, lots of leather and earth wit some nuttiness.
Final Thoughts: I absolutely love this cigar. The smoke so thick you can almost chew it. The earth and leather work well with the cedar spice. If you haven’t had this cigar pick one up from your local tobacconist and try it. If you have tried it I don’t need to tell you how good the cigar actually is.
You can check out my other cigar reviews here.
Thank you for viewing our video, if you liked it please give us a Thumbs Up and subscribe to our mailing list. Please feel free to comment on our videos. What do you like, what can we improve on, and what would you like us to do a video of? You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
LinkedIn: @The Dapper Man US